January 17, 2011
Welcome to the forums! Please read the following before posting.
This is a community of people who's lives have been touched in some way by an extramarital affair. While the site predominantly deals with issues related to those contemplating or being actively involved in an affair, we welcome those who's lives have been touched by an affair in a negative way as well. We recognize that topics like this can become heated and emotional but it is our hope that we can come together to discuss all the issues related to affairs in a spirit of civility and understanding in order that we can all learn from each others unique experiences.
Forum Posting Rules
1) Do not post potentially identifying information about anyone including yourself. Please take some care when choosing a username that might potentially identify you. From time to time users request that we change their username and / or remove their posts from the board. Although we are sensitive to the unfortunate circumstances that might instigate these actions, requests to remove posts, delete accounts or change usernames will be denied.
2) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other posters. Name calling, flaming, purposeless inflammatory posts, or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated. Posts making blanket statements that condemn this entire community will also not be tolerated.
3) Restrained flirting is acceptable both in posts and Private Messages. However posting personal ads or directly soliciting any board member, whether in posts or Private Messages, for a relationship or for sex is not acceptable. If you are uncertain if one of your posts or Private Messages is acceptable or not, it isn't.
4) Do not spam the forums. Posts that are nothing more than obvious self promotion will be removed. Do not post links to sites that may compete with this one.
5) If you don't have something supportive to say or you can't be constructive in your criticism, then please ignore the thread. If you have a problem with a particular member, there is a “friend or foe” function that allows you to filter posts from chosen members to not show. You can find this feature in you user control panel.
6) Rule violations will often result in nothing more than a warning. However, we reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to the forums are a privilege and not a right.
7) If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
8) Do not discuss moderator actions publicly on the board. If you have an issue with a moderator action, discuss it it via private message with the moderator or with the Administrator.
Most Users Ever Online: 192
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Administrators: Doccool.com Administrator (444)